Today can be regarded as our class outing.. Which means the first real outing for our class.. or the one class outing before li yen leaves for JPA..
So I'm lazy to talk long stories anymore.. So will just tell briefly what we all did today..
We played paintball in the morning.. It was quite scary haha.. As in the sound and the impact of the bullet when it hits you.. It's very painful.. and I actually tasted the paint.. don't ask me how or why.. lol
Then we went "Ming Tien" foodcourt for lunch and then Ara Damansara for 2 hours of badminton.. Played until around 4.30pm and only reach home around 5.. So means I skipped another volleyball practice again.. Oh no I have to get back into training before it gets rusty..
Oh and the result of this whole day outing?? Bruises all over my body or so called kisses by the pallets of paintballs.. lol lazy to post up any pictures here.. sorry.. haha
-hy-

0 comments:
Post a Comment