1. Besides your lips , where is the favourite spot to get kissed ?
Cheek i guess.. haha
2. How did you feel when you woke up this MORNING ?
Oh body sore.. bruises all over my body.. As a result of paintball yesterday.. ouch..
3. Who was the last person / people you took a photo WITH ?
Forgotten.. Long time since I last took a photo..
4. Would you consider yourself SPOILED ?
Err.. A bit I guess..
5. Will you ever donate BLOOD ?
Maybe.. When I feel like donating.. haha
6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite SEX ?
Duhz..
7. Do you want someone to be DEAD ?
No lar I'm an angel okay.. =P
8. What does your last text message SAY?
Why would you want to know??
9. What are you thinking about right NOW ?
Now?? Err.. thinking of what I am thinking now?? Haha
10. Do you want someone to be with you right NOW ?
Right now?? When I'm doing this post?? Better Don't haha..
11. What was the time you went to bed last night ?
Around 12 to 1am I guess.. Can't really remember
12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now ?
Langkawi.. Haha
13. Is someone on your mind right NOW ?
Oh right now?? Teck Chai who tagged me?? hahaha..
14. Who was the last person who text YOU ?
As I said.. Why would you care.. =P
TEN Lucky Person to do this quiz .
1. Kah Jun
2. Jun Xing
3. Jack
4. Xin Yi
5. Grace
6. Kah Wai
7. Yee Wei
8. Li Yen
9. Jie Cong
10. Jie Yang
Haha I doubt they will do..
15. Who is no.2 having a relationship WITH ?
Hahaha.. You ask him yourself..
16. Is no.3 a male or a FEMALE ?
Male I guess.. But sometimes female.. Not sure why..
17. If no.7 and no.1 get TOGETHER , would it be a good ?
Haha.. If that is true.. Then really pity Kah Jun lar.. Another girl taller than him.. haih...
18. What is no.1 studying?
A levels.. My classmate
19. When was the last time you chatted with THEM ?
Time to time lar.. You expect me to list out one by one meh..
20. IS no.4 SINGLE ?
Think so.. Not sure.. Xin Yi are you single??
21. Say something about no.2.
Jun Xing?? What should I say?? Sorry bie?? hahaha..
22. What do you think about no.3 & no.6 being TOGETHER ?
Ooo.. Kah Wai you better be careful..
23. Describe no.9
Jie Cong.. Very talkative and cheerful?? College and Volleyball Club friend.. Team mate for sports carnival.. haha
24 . What will you do if no.6 and no.7 FIGHT ?
Wah.. Kah Wai you bully girl ar..
25 . Do you like no.8 ?
... like as in friend lar.. Friend only ar.. Nothing more than that.. lol.. A good friend.. =)

0 comments:
Post a Comment