Monday, 10 May 2010

Every ending marks a new beginning..

I just feel like posting this. 18 months is definitely not a short time but it feels so short for me, at this moment, I don't want it to end yet. Why it has too end so soon? It fells like yesterday that I first step into the college, wonder how we get so close, people come and people leave the class, and then it finally settled at 12, which is one dozen.


Love this.. =)

It's 1.40am now and I still don't feel like sleeping. It was just recently that I get to know so many of my awesome friends, maybe a little bit more than one month ago. I couldn't believe we have to part so fast. Sometimes I wish I never had know you all, so that the feeling of parting wouldn't hunt me so much, but it will be so stupid to think of that, how can I miss the chance of knowing you all, it was a wonderful one month of my life - short but eventful. =)

I still wonder how I walked through from high school to college. It wasn't easy, but perhaps much easier as we still stay near each other (most of us, at least).

But now, we are again moving on to the next chapter of life, this time we're going to all different places around the world, scattered. Will we ever have a chance to meet after that?

Well, at least we still have about 3 months before we officially leave (after exams), so I hope we will treasure the remaining time together, so that we won't leave with empty memories.. =D

So, I guess I should end this emo feeling going on now. Today should be the last emo day, and it will be a wonderful day when I wake up, while I'm going to continue my mission to accomplish the grades. =D

Switch on the study mode and off the emo mode.. haha!!

(p/s: I wonder why things tend to happen at the wrong timing..)

-hoongyeap-

0 comments:

counter