Mabecs people just called me in the evening, half way when I was sleeping but fine that was not what I intend to say, I think I should start applying for accommodation for my studies in London, like NOW!! =/
So I went into Imperial's website, and OH MY GOODNESS THIS IS A TORTURING PROCESS. So many choices and so many things to consider and so many info to look at.. plenty plenty and I almost fainted..
So, I DECIDED to look into accommodation only after exams maybe?? Or when they send me an email for it.. So wait lah.. hahaha
I think I should apply for UCL accommodation too. The deadline is like 31st May and we are supposed to send the form BY POST.. yeah I think I'm 'a bit' too late but still I should apply now, althought I'm 90% sure I'm not going there. Well, no harm applying right?? XD
Ok I decided to do it tomorrow, after I print out the form. Yeah tomorrow.. hehe..
Oh no I'm slacking like what, oh no maxis scholarship.. oh no... =(
-hoongyeap-

0 comments:
Post a Comment