Wednesday, 3 February 2010

The revival - Start of a new semester..

College Alert!!


The new semester or the last of my A-levels at HELP has began, and the begin of this semester also signifies the start of a new nightmare.. One which I've never experienced before..

As my classes always start at 8am last year, I'd never experienced problem in finding parking.. But now, they all start at 10am everyday.. yes, EVERYDAY.. from Monday to Friday.. Gosh.. this is only the second day.. and finding a 'box' to park from 9am is like trying to find gold on the road..

So, two solutions:
  1. Don't drive (means public transport)
  2. Go early (7am)
For now I've decided to go early everyday.. like normal time last year and see how things progress.. So now, what to do in college from 7 something to 10 is another problem.. =/

And another thing that has changed so much since last year is the amount of students in college.. Gosh college is overflowing.. I wonder why they took so many students in this semester.. We can't even find a place to sit during lunch.. Juniors from HA04 intake are like everywhere.. "Eh, we're the seniors leh.." XD

And it's not only about HA04.. even the amount of students from degree have shot up so much.. no wonder the college parking is worse than ldp during peak hour..

Oh no.. I guess I've to come up with a plan on how to survive this year.. =/

Finally some good news.. My blog is ALIVE again!! =D

0 comments:

counter