Friday, 19 February 2010

Collect Ang Pau Day + Road Trip??

Went to Mccall and Soon Hui's house today with the other classmates..

We went Mccall's place first, Shern Yang, Tze Yeang and me started our journey at 12pm from SY's house.. Had 'some' problems finding Times Square at first, where Kah Jun was supposed to lead us to Mccall's house from there.. However we did managed to find that place second attempt (which cost us around 1 hour).. Reach Mccall's house at one something, had lunch there.. Tze Yeang was the lucky guy to find some 'gold' at Mccall's room (the puppy likes him)..

We started our journey to Soon Hui's house at Sungai Buluh at 3 something after Keen King and Wee Shen arrived at Mccall's place.. So there's eight of us (TY, SY, JX, Mccall, KJ, WS, KK and me) with 3 cars there.. Gosh I love Soon Hui's house.. hahaha.. =P

We only feel like going back after 7pm, and I reach home at 7 something going 8pm.. It was a good experience, first time visiting friend's house during cny.. haha and I think we covered almost 100km of road today..

That's all for now I guess, sorry didn't take any beautiful pictures of the two wonderful houses.. =P


-hoongyeap-

0 comments:

counter