Sunday, 19 July 2009

Updates...

Time passes so fast without me noticing.. I basically have limited free time nowadays.. Class till 4pm from monday to wednesday.. Volleyball on Tuesday and Thursday till about 8pm.. Friday seems to be the only weekday which I'll be free where I have class only until 10am.. But there will be club meeting on alternate weeks until around 3.30pm..

Without LAN classes, this semester seems to be much more packed compared to last semester when I had LAN classes until 7pm.. Have to really work hard now..

Siemens Run just ended.. where I managed to complete the 10km run in 55 minutes.. Sign that my form is coming back but I still need more training to keep that form.. Didn't get any medal though..

Hmm I guess that's all for now.. Oh here are some photo's of our dearest "cute" friend kah jun.. enjoy.. lolz

p/s: I wonder why Jack find ffking people is such a fun thing nowadays.. Only he knows that..

0 comments:

counter