Be honest no matter what, then tag at least 15 friends. =)
01. Who was your last text from?
Friend =P
02. Where was your profile picture taken?
Home
03. Your relationship status?
Single =)
04. Have you ever lost a close friend?
Nope don't think so.. less contact doesn't mean lost..
05. What is your current mood?
Lazyy.. I wanna go jogging!! Haha
06. How many siblings do you have?
2
07. Whats your brother(s)/sister(s) names?
Lazy type..
08. Where do you wish you were right now?
At the park.. Jogging??
09. Have a crazy side?
I believe everyone do..
10. Ever had a near death experience?
Don't think so.. In dream maybe lar.. Even had a death experience in my dream.. haha
11. Something you do a lot?
Computer.. facebook.. omg my life.. zz
12. Angry at anyone?
Nope
13. What's stopping you from going for the person you like?
That person haven't exist yet.. ;)
14. When was the last time you cried?
Forgotten.. haha
15. Is there anyone you would do anything for?
Not sure.. Maybe yes maybe no.. haha it depends..
16. What do you think about when you are falling asleep?
Must wake up early the next morning and go jogging.. plan fail EVERYTIME..
17. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Lets see.. Haha it's Kah Meng..
18. What is your favorite song?
Every songs??
19. What are you doing right now?
Doing this tag lar.. duhz
20. Who do you trust right now?
I don't trust people 100 per cent.. Not sure why.. Just my nature
21. Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
KL Marathon 2008!! Haha
22. Have you kissed someone in the past week?
An obvious no..
23. Who is your best friend that lives closest to you?
Closest?? Jack I think.. I don't really measure the distance.. haha
24. Describe your life in one word?
Lazy to think.. sorry..
25. Who are you thinking of right now?
Nobody..
26. What should you be doing right now?
Jog!!!
27. What are you listening to?
Love Story by Taylor Swift
28. Who was the last person who gave you a hug?
Ahh.. Can't remember
29. Who was the last person who yelled at you?
Errrr... Forgotten.. =P
30. Do you act differently around the person you like?
Not sure..
31. What is your natural hair color?
Black
32. Who was the last person to make you laugh?
The last person who talked to me? Haha
33. Who was the last person to make you sad?
Not sure.. Even if such person really exist, I would have forgotten long time ago..
34. What do you hear?
Fan spinning, key board sound.. blah blah..
35. Is your hair curly or straight?
Define curly and straight.. I'm not sure what's mine.. =P
36. Has anyone ever called you "scrumptious" before?
Haha. To be honest.. I don't know what this means..
37. Do you have a best friend?
Guess so..
38. Held hands with the opposite sex in the past 3 days?
Nope..
39. Do you use smiley faces on the computer?
Yes
40. Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Outside a vehicle? Haha in a vehicle.. maybe yes when I'm young..
41. Are you happy with life right now?
Yes..
42. Are you currently jealous?
Jealous of what??
43. What jewelry are you currently wearing?
I don't wear these things =)
44. What were you doing on friday night?
Oh yesterday night? Watching TV
45. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Heart broken = Die?? Haha ok I'm just being lame.. nope..
46. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
I wouldn't know unless that person tell me..
47. Is there anybody you're really disappointed in right now?
YES!! MYSELF!!
48. What was the last reason you went to the doctor for?
That was long time ago.. forgotten
49. How late did you stay up last night and why?
Oh 3am.. real late.. What else?? Computer again.. zz so lifeless
50. Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
Not even 1 sec =P.. Not yet lar haha..
No idea who to tag.. Whoever want to do this just do.. I have to go jogging now.. bye..

0 comments:
Post a Comment