I woke up as early as 5am in the morning.. Normally I only do this for two reasons: to watch football or to go for a run.. and since it was a Sunday morning, the answer is obviously to go for a run..
It was called "Larian Bersama Bomba".. A 10km run at Dataran Merdeka.. I went there with Teck Chai, Kah Vong, Gene Harn and Li Yen.. Jack who ffk didn't go..
Everything is as normal.. Just that don't know for what reason, I was off form that day.. have to force myself to complete the race.. but I still managed to finish it without stopping and walk.. However the time was bad.. around 62 - 65 mins.. very slow..
Then at night, went for floats procession for wesak day.. walked for another 2 hours.. haha.. I think I have covered a half marathon distance yesterday..
Everything ended at around 10pm.. went home and slept at 12am.. When I wake up and look at the clock today, only I realised it's almost 1pm already.. omg that means I'd slept for 13 hours yesterday.. and I'm feeling dizzy now.. slept too much.. haha
my shirt with number
In front of Jack's house.. before the procession

0 comments:
Post a Comment