First of all,
A BIG credit to....
GAN LAY SHU
for taking the trouble...S
to scan this photo and then send it to me..
A BIG credit to....
GAN LAY SHU
for taking the trouble...S
to scan this photo and then send it to me..
Hmm, what's so special about this photo?? As you can see, this is my standard 1 class photo..
Ermm why so random.. haha.. just recently I realised that Lay Shu was in the same class as me in standard 1.. xD lol.. I still can't believe when she told me that until I really see this photo..
err.. is that me?? swt I even forgotten how I looked like in standard 1.. short term memory.. sign of getting older.. and most of the people here I can't remember who are they.. What a bad friend am I.. =(
Haha that's all I think.. Finally, credit to Lay Shu again.. (she ask me to do so.. shhh) Try spot her.. omg!! haha =P
-hy-


0 comments:
Post a Comment