Monday, 22 December 2008

Finally Settled..

Have not been blogging for quite some time.. haha actually not really long.. but just a lot of things happened these few days..

I should start from Saturday.. Which is the Mathematics Marathon.. haha actually I went there with quite a big ambition to win it.. but after the event, I found out how stupid am I actually.. =.= maybe just way behind others.. My maths is actually so weak.. Didn't even managed to get consolation prize.. okay.. at least I learnt something that day.. that there are a lot of smart peoples out there.. haha

Next on Sunday was the Malakoff 6km run organized by pacesetters.. Reached Jack's house at around 6am. Then, Teck Chai pick us up from Jack's house and three of us went to Taman Tun together.. The race was held on Taman Rimba Kiara.. Basicaly everything was okay.. at least I managed to run 6km without stopping.. but my leg is still pain.. My time was around 35 mins.. Not bad actually, provided that I have not been at my best for long time already.

And finally, today, everything is settled.. As in college stuff, and my next destination in education will be A-level at HELP University College. Just went to register this morning.. With everything settled, now I can actually enjoy the rest of my holidays before I start pushing for 4 straight A's in A-level.. hehe

0 comments:

counter