Friday, 26 December 2008

Bye Bye.. See you guys in March Next Year..

As most of us know, the ns-ed people are going off tomorrow (27/12) for National Service (NS).. This will be 3 months.. So we will not be able to see them these three months (maybe yes during Chinese New Year when they are given a week off).. haha, so take care, good luck, will miss you all lar.. haha.. Happy ns-ing to you guys: Jack, Kah Vong, Benjamin, Bob Rick, Jeric, Lay Shu, Guet Cheng and of course a lot more.. (sorry if I didn't list out your name.. having short term memory here..)

Okay, so went to watch Ip Man this morning, yea I know its a bit late.. but never mind lar.. since I couldn't really find a time before this.. yea and as most of you said, Ip Man is nice.. haha not bad movie..


Oh ya, and I'm planning to give my blog a new look, if nothing wrong, in the near future. haha.. to welcome new year? Well, maybe...

0 comments:

counter