Wednesday, 26 November 2008

SPM Overring

Tomorrow is the last paper for SPM(for most of my friend).. EST.. most of us are enjoying now. This explains why I'm online at this time.. but this doesn't explain everything.. You may think that I didn't come online for the week before because I was studying.. but actually not.. my computer was hit by lightning.. and it's now in the ICU.. lol

Hmm, although tomorrow is not my last paper(I'm having Accounts on next Monday), but for me, it feels like the end of SPM.. Of course I'm happy, but I'm sad too.. as the ending of SPM means I may not be together with all my friends that often anymore.. but whatever is it.. we will still keep in touch =)

Time really flies, I still remember the first day I stepped into this school when I was in form 1.. still a small kid, and now, I'm leaving school.. no more school uniform, no more school life... haha.. I'll miss u guys..

0 comments:

counter