Feels like I'm exploding now.. Anytime, anywhere!! My mind is stuffed with so many things recently and I don't know how long more I can hold all of them before I really explode.
After all I'm just some ordinary person.. Enough about 4A*'s and World Award and Top Student or whatever!! Fact is nobody cares and nobody really knows how much they mean, it's just a few pieces of papers to decorate my folder and nothing more than that. It doesn't mean anything if I'm still stuck here waiting for scholarships to fall down from the sky.
And NO!! No scholarship will fall down from the sky, I realised that I'll have to hunt for them myself and this is what I'm going to do now!!
So enough about thinking those few pieces of papers will help me in any way, I'm going to start from zero..
And enough about all other nonsense I don't even have enough time for myself now
PFFFFFFTTTT!!!!
*If only I could turn back time....*

0 comments:
Post a Comment