After a poor six months as Liverpool manager, it's unavoidable that Roy Hodgson has to leave, but let's not be too cruel to him. Firstly, he's unfortunate to take charge at the time when the team performance was bad (no I'm not blaming Rafa for this). Besides, there were few memorable results as well (2-0 win over Chelsea of course, and 1-1 draw against Arsenal with 10 men on the field). However, a series of unacceptable results are just not what a team like Liverpool should be getting. Maybe he's just not the right man for Liverpool?
I believe that he did his best but maybe luck was not on his side, I do feel a little bit sorry for him, and being a former Liverpool manager, I'll always support him. All the best in his future and wish him a successful career elsewhere. Thanks a lot for the effort!! =) YNWANow the attention should be turned to Kenny Dalglish, yes King Kenny is back!! And he actually cut short his holiday in order to return as the manager, true legend.
So enough excuses, the team is now in good hands with the owner (NESV) and manager (Kenny Dalglish), the players shall start delivering and results shall come, and the fans shall be back and united behind the team.A new era begins.. YNWA!! =D

0 comments:
Post a Comment