Friday, 9 July 2010

SCKLM 10

Ok I know it's sooo late for me to update bout this now but I'm still updating..

KL Marathon..
Date: 27 June 2010
Venue: Dataran Merdeka
Distance: 10km
Time (net): 1:00:34
Position: 288

I actually arrived the venue quite late, didn't get the chance to go to the toilet and I was wondering around trying to look for the entrance to the starting box (or whatever you call that), just to realised that it was already full and I had to start from outside.

I actually waited around 5 minutes after the race start to be able to cross the starting line, and wasted the first half of the race squeezing through the crowd trying to find space to run.. So that wasted pretty much of my energy.

Well, there're a few coincidence of this year's result..

  1. My time net time for last year was 1:00:53. So that means I've made a 19 seconds improvement.. XD
  2. My position for 2008 Am Bank KL Marathon was 288, so I actually got the same position I got 2 years ago.. But I took 7km that year..
So generally I'm quite satisfied with the results, although didn't managed to meet my target.. was never expecting to meet that as I did not really train for this event. So at least I didn't disappoint myself too much.. XD

Siemens Run next!!

-hoongyeap-

0 comments:

counter