Urghh.. so lazy to update nowadays.. have been really busy..
Went to Fitness First at Manulife after class today, to have a one day try out on the gym..
So what do I think about gym?? To be honest I don't find it a nice place to be.. not really as fun as I always thought to be or hear from others.. Well, maybe gym just doesn't suit me, running on a treadmill is just so weird and unusual to me.. I still prefer the natural running, where I can change my pace whenever I like, without setting the speed on the machine.. lol
Environment? Don't really like it.. Doesn't seems like a real place to exercise for me.. the environment is more like a shopping complex.. kinda awkward exercising there, especially when you are alone..
So conclusion.. go jogging at the park.. its free, compared to the price for going to a gym..
Haha.. Finally a 'long' post from me.. got to let this blog sleep for a long time again..
-hy-

0 comments:
Post a Comment