A big HI again, lol haven't been updating for almost 2 weeks.. that's very loooong... haha
Okay let's start from last Tuesday, 14 of April.. Finally, I got my new phone.. yay.. I decided to buy SE W890i at last.. the colour is expresso black..
Then, for the next few days, was too busy playing with my new phone.. xD.. and normal college life..
After that, this busy week started with Monday, the day I had my moral final exam.. so that explains what i did during the weekends.. haha actually more to slacking than studying lar..
Then Tuesday is exams day.. whole day was exams.. I had Statistics mock examination, Chem test, and Malaysian Studies final exam.. Hope I can pass both moral and Malaysian Studies.. which I think I passed already.. hopefully I'm right.. haha
Wednesday, finally I don't have to go back at 7pm.. So after class ends at 1pm, me and some of my friends went to Bangsar Sports Complex to play badminton.. First time playing badminton for a long time.. the last time I played was before I injured my leg.. which is back in October last year, if not mistaken.. and omg, I'm RUSTY now!!
Then today, tiring day.. haha.. after class at around 11pm, we went for basketball session.. haha don't know why I'm a bit addicted to basketball nowadays.. played for around 2 hours, then went to McDonalds for lunch.. after that only I realised that the meeting for sports carnival, which was suppose to be 4pm at college was cancelled.. which means I'm free to play badminton with my friends from 4 to 6pm.. so off we go for badminton.. haha.. and now I'm back at home.. having a little of sun burn as a result of basketball just now.. i suppose
And tomorrow morning, I going for swimming with my secondary school mates.. "the gay gang" LOL.. and I've not touched swimming pool water since ages.. at least 5 year i think.. damn scared.. haha.. and I can't swim!! Hope I can master swimming as fast as possible..
Thats all for now I think.. Oh ya and next week I'm having semester break.. which is more like "semester break".. as out of the 5 days.. there'll be replacement class for 3 days.. so break equals no break..
Should be enough for now.. Finally!!
-hy-

0 comments:
Post a Comment