Ahh.. I'm so lazy to post anything now.. Am sooooo tired.
Okay but I don't want to let my blog die.. so I'll just talk about something. Yesterday was the second meeting of the volleyball club in HELP, which is the first one for me.. It has been a long time since I last touched volleyball, that was during MSSD I think.. So yeah, was a bit rusty..
We started training by running 10 rounds around the court.. and the rain started to fall at that time.. so we were like training in the rain throughout the day.. Then, we did some digging, serving and spiking practice.. After that, we start playing game.
The whole training lasted like around 3 hours, which ended like around 7 something.. I really learnt a lot yesterday.. oh yeah and I meet a guy from Zimbwawe, his name is Lyner (not sure bout the spelling). He's really damn good, and he's one of them whole really tought me a lot.
After training, went to bus stop to wait for the bus (as usual), and reached home at around 9pm.. rush to bathe and ran to meet Jack and others at the steamboot restaurant near my house.. we stayed there until 11 something, which was almost 12am.. So basically my whole day yesterday was away from home.. really busy day..
Oh and I'm joining this run in 22/2 call Kuala Lumpur City Day 10km run.. (formally Am Bank Kuala Lumpur International Marathon??)

0 comments:
Post a Comment