Monday, 12 January 2009

College Life

After around 1 week of college life, I've slowly getting used to it now..

Few things to say about college:
  1. You might think that after spm, college will be enjoying.. yea it's true in some point, but college life is tiring and not that easy as you thought.. For example, I left home at around 6.50am today and reach home about 7.15pm.. imagine that..

  2. In the past you may be complaning that global warming is melting you.. In college, the CFCs are freezing you..

  3. The food there are expensive.. lol.. I hope I can go back to secondary school.. miss the canteen there.. haha

lol I haven't been running for quite some time.. I need to run... lol and

since people are saying my blog needs more pictures, so I just put one random picture here.. lol will put more in the future..

0 comments:

counter