Recieved the call at around 4.00 pm on Thursday and rushed back to hometown at around 7.00 pm.. reached at 10.15 pm.. I managed to see him for the final time before he passed away.
The whole funeral ceremony lasted around 3 days.. I went home on Sunday.. When we were on the way back, an ambulance flew passed us and the we were caught in a traffic jam.. Oh no, accident.. it was quite a serious accident as the whole bonnet of the kancil was crumpled.. reached home at around 9.30 pm..
I should talk a little bit about my grandfather.. He was a real real wonderful grandfather, I was very lucky to have him. Besides, he was a genious, he actually learnt how to read without going to school, just listen from outside the school. He take care of every grandchildren very well. Whenever we were sick, he will be the one who take care of us, help to relieve our pain... I still remember the trip to Langkawi Island where our whole family went together with some of my uncle and aunts together with my grandparents last year. That time, unfortunately I got food poisoning. He sacrifies the trip to take care of me, massaged me and so on...
He lived a hard live last time, and given all of his time and effort for his children and grandchildren. Most of you wouldn't know, he actually originated from China, born there, and went over to Malaysia to work at the age of 8 years old (if I'm not mistaken). I believe most of us can't do this.. I really love him..
Some pictures of him in Langkawi...
Everyone
I love you grandpa..
Rest in peace =)
I won't let you down.. 12 A1's... ;)

+096.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment