Saturday, 20 September 2008

Interview for SASA Scholarship

Today is the day for my first interview among the 2 interviews I am having in this Saturday and Sunday.. and the venue is at HELP University College..

My interview session starts at 8.00 am. So, I woke up at 6.00 like usual school day.. had breakfast and everything.. and then here i go.. to the HELP University College at 7.20 am..

Reached there at around 7.45 am.. so i waited for a while.. registeration starts at 8.00.. registered my name.. then went back to have a seat..

Waited for some time before the interview officially starts.. so i chatted with some of my friends.. sharing what to say during the interview and discussing what we should do during the interview..

At around 9.00 am.. the interview starts officially.. they called Soo Ern, Wei Chin and my name.. so I thought that I will be among the first group to go in.. but after that, they called the names again and this time only two of them, without my name.. so i decided to sit down and wait for a little while.. about 15 - 30 mins later, they called my name and jack son's.. so i think they made a mistake earlier on.. it should be 2 by 2 instead of 3 by 3..

Reached the place outside the interview room.. lecture room 7.. Wei Chin was going in that time.. so i waited for his interview to end.. it took around 15 minutes for the interview to end.. Wei Chin came out.. so we chatted about what questions they asked... and what we should anwer and so on.. then, after about 5 minutes.. its finally my turn to go in..

Was a bit nervous when I stepped in the door.. but got used to it after a while.. so basicly everything was going on quite well.. although not that good.. but not that bad too.. my interview lasted around 10 minutes..

After the interview, Justin and I followed Jack Son's car back.. so his mother brought us to Esquire Kitchen to have our lunch.. and then we went home...

Taylor's Principle Awards interview is coming up tmr.. but i think i'm quite ready for it after the experience i gained today.. haha

0 comments:

counter